Federal Sales Executive
The Sales Executive reports to the SVP and is a member of the North America Sales team for DTC Communications, a global leader in the Surveillance industry with revenues in excess of $60m. He/She is responsible for Sales functions, pricing, negotiation, and customer communication to the Federal community. He/She is required to formulate, recommend, and implement policies and programs in the areas of sales, pricing, product and service market acceptance, and related activities in respective markets.
Profitable Sales Growth, Brand Awareness, and Market Penetration in the Defense and Intelligence, Law Enforcement and Public Safety, Critical Asset Protection, and Video Broadcast Markets
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
- Manage and grow assigned accounts in the Federal community.
- Call prospective customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs, and create a customer supplier relationship.
- Establish buying influences, budgets, and purchasing criteria for assigned accounts.
- Secure and place orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment.
- Assists with the planning of sales exhibits.
- Attends trade shows.
- Participates in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs.
- Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining resellers and assisting resellers in attaining new accounts.
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and Specifications:
- Extensive BD/Sales experience in Federal, Defense and Intelligence, and Public Safety
- Strong track record of selling technology products and services; driving profitable growth
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and networking skills
Education and Qualifications:
- Applicants must possess or meet eligibility requirements for gaining a security clearance
- Minimum 7 years sales specialization in sales and marketing management in comparable industries; Technical degree preferred
- Strong understanding of Wireless Spectrum sales and Advanced Wireless Services program preferred
Additional relevant information
- This position is located in the Herndon, VA. office
Please send your CV and cover letter to Human Resources Manager, Laura Faulkner-Rodahaver, DTC.Jobs@domotactical.com.