Leading the way
DTC is a global technology leader and our passion for innovation keeps us one step ahead in the rapidly changing and increasingly challenging environments we perform in, whether on the battlefield, the streets of our cities or the world’s largest sporting events. High performance overt and covert surveillance, communications and broadcast systems enable our customers to securely detect, monitor, communicate and share information with confidence in complex environments. With integrated solutions across our Wireless Video and IP, Cellular, Covert Audio and Video and C2 Systems, DTC can provide professional security networks that protect your people and your infrastructure in some of the world’s most demanding environments, keeping you in touch with what matters, no matter how demanding the situation.
Engineering the future
Our award winning in-house engineering teams are one of the cornerstones of our business. Our attitude to quality is reflected throughout the company, from production processes to the attitude of the individual employee. With more than 30 years of experience in surveillance, DTC recognizes that for some customers, basic standards are not enough and that they require industry specific enhancements. These enhancements are specifically developed to ensure the customer's requirements are always fulfilled and they therefore have the right tools to complete their operation.
Worldwide customized solutions
With our customers located in more than 140 countries, DTC realises that offering tailor made solutions is the key to our continued success. We are dedicated to providing our global customer base with surveillance solutions that can be tailored to their individual needs across our full product portfolio.
DTC combine its cutting-edge technology with system integration expertise to offer customised solutions, for new and growing surveillance and situational awareness challenges in areas such as, Border Force, Customs and Excise, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Commercial Security, Oil and Gas, Mining and Asset Protection.
DTC was formed in 2016 when Marlin Equity Partners, a leading private equity firm, based in California, acquired the Tactical Communications and Surveillance division from the British company Cobham Plc.
The DTC group consists of Domo, Spectronic and Corp Ten International divided into five value streams with an emphasis on their strong historic brands, coming together once again to create a cohesive surveillance and broadcast product portfolio. Backed by an award winning engineering team, DTCs trusted technology is at the heart of everything we do.
DTC has a global reach, with regional offices based in the United States, United Kingdom, Denmark and Singapore.
DTC and Gravity Media demonstrate enhanced capability in live broadcast solutions for the Australian Supercars Championship
Domo Tactical Communications
29th November 2021
15 November 2021
Domo Tactical Communications
4 August 2021
News & Events
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.
We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Who we are
Domo Tactical Communications (DTC) Ltd (trading as DTC) collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
The personal information we collect and use
Information collected by us
In the course of our business, we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us either via our sales personnel or by inputting such details into our website (including our WatchDox hosted website):
- names and contact information of the representatives of intermediaries (our authorised resellers and distributors) and our actual and potential customers. Such contact information will include telephone numbers and email addresses.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- provide you with information about our products and services and with quotations/proposals and other marketing materials or data (such as technical documents);
- supply you with the products and/or services you have purchased/requested from us; and
- administer and manage your account with us; and
- provide you with marketing email campaigns about our products and services and newsletters (both via Mail Chimp) as appropriate.
Who we share your personal information with and transfer outside of the EEA
- Mail Chimp - whose servers are based outside the EEA in the United States. Mail Chimp has certified its compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework;
- Our Enterprise Resource System, Sales and Marketing Platform and Customer Web Portal;
- Our IT support providers; and
- We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
Save as set out above, we will not share your personal information with any other third party and to the best of our knowledge, understanding and belief your information will not be transferred outside of the EEA or to any country not approved by the European Commission.
Whether information has to be provided by you, and if so why
The provision of your name and contact information is required from you to enable us to provide our products and services to you or information about our products or services if so requested. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
How long your personal information will be kept
- We will hold details of your name and contact information for 6 years.
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
We rely on the following grounds as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data:
- The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract between you (or the entity your represent) and us. This includes where you have instructed us to take some pre-contractual steps (such as provide you with a proposal or technical documents) prior to us formalising the contract; and
- The processing is necessary for achieving our legitimate interest of updating you on our business and our products and services. In accordance with data protection law, we have carefully weighed your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms against our interest to process your information and are satisfied that we are justified in processing your information for this purpose as you can "opt out" of receiving such marketing materials at any time.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to us for the attention of our Data Controller;
- let us have enough information to identify you;
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
If you would like to unsubscribe from any marketing emails or newsletter you can also click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the email.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to complain
We hope that our Data Protection Officer can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was published on 18th May 2018 and last updated on 18th May 2018.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time, when we do we will inform you by updating the DTC website references and e-mail where appropriate.
How to contact us
Please contact our Data Controller if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact our Data Controller, please send an email to Solent.HR@domotactical.com, or write to Domo Tactical Communications (DTC) Limited, Fusion 2, 1100 Parkway, Solent Business Park, Whitely, Hampshire PO15 7AB.