Integrated Surveillance Solutions
DTC’s Integrated Surveillance Solutions combine its cutting-edge technology with system integration expertise. DTC offers customised solutions for new and growing surveillance and situational awareness challenges in areas such as border control, internal security and critical infrastructure protection.
View our Video, IP and Sensor portfolio
Development of DTC’s Integrated Surveillance Solutions is based on a deep understanding of clients’ requirements and a proven ability to integrate not only DTC products but best in class third party technology also.
- Special Forces: National Security Agencies, Specialist Law Enforcement Agencies, Emergency Services, Border Force, Customs & Excise, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Commercial Security, Oil and Gas, Mining, Asset Protection
- Covering, though not limited to, bespoke: Strategic & Tactical Video Infrastructure Solutions, Strategic & Tactical Audio Infrastructure Solutions, Integration for Land, Sea and Air Platform Solutions, Integrated Logistics Service & Support, Technical & Operational Training Support
DTC offer a wide range of proven maritime solutions suitable for the transmission of Video and IP data over long ranges.
View our IP Mesh Solutions
The DTC developed COFDM modulation is proven to deliver robust and consistent data transfer performance in all conditions with frequencies and enclosures optimised for the marime environment.
- Ship to Ship
- Ship to Shore
- Ship to Aircraft (relay) to shore
- Unmanned Surface Vessels
- Deployed buoy over the horizon relays
Search & Rescue
DTC’s search and rescue solutions have been specifically designed to maximize the chance of success in locating missing persons by their mobile handset in remote and hostile locations where no other infrastructure exists.
View our Cellular Solutions
Our search and rescue solutions are compatible with all the latest frequencies and standards thereby maximizing operational flexibility.
DTC’s cellular solutions are tri-protocol (GSM, UMTS and LTE) operating across a variety of frequency bands, thereby maximizing operational flexibility.
- Search and rescue operations from the air, e.g. use of an aircraft to locate missing persons in the mountains
- Search and rescue operations on land e.g. earthquakes
- Search and rescue operations in the sea, e.g. use of rescue boats to look for stranded vessels or missing aircraft
DTC are pioneers in the creation of wireless RF Unmanned Communication solutions and have the experience, knowledge and capabilities to assist all areas of industry in meeting these challenges. DTC’s COFDM technology provides unbeatable, robust and secure communication for UGVs around the world repeatedly demonstrating Non Line of Sight performance superior to competing solutions. With a comprehensive product portfolio, from simple digital video links to the latest IP Mesh and Software Defined Radio systems, DTC has a solution to meet every need.
Download the Robotic Communications brochure here:
Our radio products are developed by a 60-strong engineering team based in the US and Europe, with combined expertise in RF, IP, PCB design, video encoding, equipment packaging and certification. We are renowned for developing a ‘technical partnership’ between the Unmanned platform design team and the radio supplier. We are also proven in service, with over 5,000 DTC radios on Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs) in Defense, Law Enforcement and Public Safety applications.
- COFDM Point to Point Applications – Unmanned Ground Vehicles
- IP Mesh Applications – Unmanned Ground Vehicles
- IP Mesh Applications- Autonomous Surface Vessels (ASV) and Sensor Platforms
- IP Mesh Applications- Autonomous Connected Vehicle Solutions
In the most demanding land-based missions, the delivery of mission-critical IP video and data with clear and understandable communications is key. DTC’s surveillance infrastructure provides body worn, land, vehicle and air solutions to ground commanders in hostile and demanding environments.
DTC’s range of Battle Space Solutions provide users with tactical surveillance kits for use in strategic scenarios. Data and connectivity can be managed in a complete multi-network solution, utilising DTC’s infrastructure to ensure success on the battlefield.
Download the Battle Space Solutions brochure here:
It’s not just the strategy that plays a pivotal role in any military operation, it’s the ability to receive real-time IP video and data when it’s needed. This is made possible with DTC’s range of tactical surveillance solutions, spanning across our IP, COFDM, Remote Ground Sensors and Mission Commander Products, providing the user with instant situational awareness and the ability to successfully Detect, Report, React and Dominate.
- Convoy Protection
- Dismounted Soldier
- Autonomous Vehicle Operation
- Perimeter Security/Force Protection
- Network Architectures