Integrated Surveillance Solutions
DTC’s Integrated Surveillance Solutions combine its cutting-edge technology with system integration expertise. DTC offers customised solutions for new and growing surveillance and situational awareness challenges in areas such as border control, internal security and critical infrastructure protection.
View our Video, IP and Sensor portfolio
Development of DTC’s Integrated Surveillance Solutions is based on a deep understanding of clients’ requirements and a proven ability to integrate not only DTC products but best in class third party technology also.
- Special Forces: National Security Agencies, Specialist Law Enforcement Agencies, Emergency Services, Border Force, Customs & Excise, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Commercial Security, Oil and Gas, Mining, Asset Protection
- Covering, though not limited to, bespoke: Strategic & Tactical Video Infrastructure Solutions, Strategic & Tactical Audio Infrastructure Solutions, Integration for Land, Sea and Air Platform Solutions, Integrated Logistics Service & Support, Technical & Operational Training Support
DTC offer a wide range of proven maritime solutions suitable for the transmission of Video and IP data over long ranges.
View our IP Mesh Solutions
The DTC developed COFDM modulation is proven to deliver robust and consistent data transfer performance in all conditions with frequencies and enclosures optimised for the marime environment.
- Ship to Ship
- Ship to Shore
- Ship to Aircraft (relay) to shore
- Unmanned Surface Vessels
- Deployed buoy over the horizon relays
Search & Rescue
DTC’s search and rescue solutions have been specifically designed to maximize the chance of success in locating missing persons by their mobile handset in remote and hostile locations where no other infrastructure exists.
View our Cellular Solutions
Our search and rescue solutions are compatible with all the latest frequencies and standards thereby maximizing operational flexibility.
DTC’s cellular solutions are tri-protocol (GSM, UMTS and LTE) operating across a variety of frequency bands, thereby maximizing operational flexibility.
- Search and rescue operations from the air, e.g. use of an aircraft to locate missing persons in the mountains
- Search and rescue operations on land e.g. earthquakes
- Search and rescue operations in the sea, e.g. use of rescue boats to look for stranded vessels or missing aircraft